How can I get him to see me out of being one of the guys?

This boy Luke and I have been talking on and off randomly since last year it varies. But sometimes when were talking I feel like he talks to me like I'm "one of the guys" maybe he doesn't know what he wants but he brought me home the other day and I had to ask him to come in and he left his car running... maybe he just thinks were friends I don't know how can I get him to see me out of being one of the guys?

What Guys Said 1

• You're clearly not flirting enough. Reach down his pants once in a while!

• Trust me I flirt with him but we always stop texting each other but he just talks to me like I'm one of the guys

• Well in that case I would stop acting like one of the guys. Do you dress to show your femininity? Make plans that don't include the other guys and don't involve male activities. Since you're already his friend you have a perfect excuse to invite yourself out to dinner or a movie.

What Girls Said 1

• flirt with him, wear sexy clothes in front of him or just in general but DONT BE A SLUT! just like maybe tight shirts and an occasional low cut top. flirting will help a lot but if your not good at that then do the clothes.. both would help more tho :)