Girls, Cheap stores?

ok so I'm pretty much broke but I am getting paid soon and I need cute tops/shorts. My style is very much like Mila Kunis or Emma Stone (classy yet not too modest). What are some of your favorite secret shops that are really cheap but really cute? I try to shop at Urban/American Apparel/Free People/Anthropologie and it's all SO pricey! Let me know

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Good Will and Salvation Army can be good places to start. You never know what people will donate esp if you live in a nicer area. You can also go to stores like Ross or Zulily. com and find things super cheap.

What Girls Said 7

• ALIEXPRESS. COM !

• ermm well it depends where you're from. Like there's ross, Burlington, burkes outlet, jc penny, sears and dillards.

• H&M is awesome :) I love their current collection

• We have the same style. Try Lookbook Store, Sheinside, and Choies. They are based in China but safe once you pay with paypal, The clothes are cheap yet good quality and stylish. Look up some of their hauls on youtube.

• Tbh, I tried SheInside and it took them a full month to process and then ship my order. But I was pleased with their respectful customer service. Other reviewers reported worse experiences. I'd warn people about these kind of brands when shopping online, and tell then make sure the company doesn't turn out to be a scam.

• Yeah I've heard of several other people who had bad experiences with she inside. I'm not sure why, but shipping took 10 days for me. And I just got regular shipping, not express. The thing I ordered was super high quality too. So I guess everyone should just try it for themselves.

• H&M is cheap and appeals to most styles

• Forever 21 and Rue 21 are cheap and have some cute clothes

• forever 21!