When you see a guy wearing what are obviously women's clothes?

Are you offended or upset when you see a guy wearing what are obviously women's clothes?

Most Helpful Girl

• i am neither offended, nor upset. I am weirded out. and then I point it out to my friend and we joke about it. not that it's a regular occurrence. not that I mean offence by that :p

and why is said guy wearing women's clothes?

What Girls Said 7

• i wouldn't be offended or upset by it, I'd just think he's a loony. it's different if they're drag queens or trannies or whatever yieh? but guys like these 2 are just weird:

1. my friend had a schoolmate in university who's a straight-as-an-arrow guy, but he had long hair, and wore a dress to school and still exerted his manliness on everyone. LOL

2. I was at a coffee shop one day and at the corner of my eye I saw what looked like a woman, but then when she started talking, I realised it was a man's voice. I turend to look at her and to my horror this is what I saw - a 40+ year old man with a full grown bushy moustache/beard, long hair that was clipped up loosely (like how girls do it), black tshirt+white hot shorts, heels, and a Guess? bag. haha

• I agree with RedStiletto. I couldn't care less what some stranger is wearing, but that's not the case when it's my bf. It's just weird...

• random man at walmart? not so much. My man? um no.

• it doesn't offend me at all,its just weird seeing a dude wearing damn women's clothes when they shouldnt

• not mad, but it depends on the clothes. girls might wonder why, or laugh thinking its a joke. but for whatever reason your wearing them, be ready to get some stares

• no its just kinda weird in a way to c what you might hav I ur closet on sum guy

• It doesn't make me upset it just looks gay. In which I wouldn't care because he's not trying to get my attention

What Guys Said 0