Why do guys like high heel shoes?

Me and my boyfriend had sex the other day. And after he goes next time you should wear your red pumps didn't know what to say.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wrong on ALL Accounts.

High heel shoes force the feet, specifically the heel, up and forward accentuating the calf and forcing the woman's hips a little forward when she walks. This was intended to draw attention to her pelvic region. They also force a change in the woman's gait or step that makes her hips sway more. THAT part was stressed for performers and runway models back in the old school days.

What Guys Said 4

• High heel are ingrained in the minds of the American male as a symbol for passionate sex and class.

When girls wear high heels it makes their legs look firmer and more athletic, and makes them walk with greater movement in their hips and butts which men find erotic.

I don't know how else to answer your question.

• makes ur legs look longer...

• Honestly for me, I like girls walking on my chest with high heels on. Thats my turn on.

Will you dare to do it, if I were your boyfriend?

• I'm not gonna lie I have somewhat of a shoe fetish. I think its hot when a girl wears high heels or boots when having sex. That's just me though.

• That is hot but pretty uncomfortable - speaking from experience

• Yeah I kinda feel bad for the girl that's doing it.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure answers will vary. All guys are differnt. Some may find it appealing or have a fetish for it. Others might percieve them in a matter-of-fact tone or even negative manor. (ex. Matter-of-fact: the guy might point out how uncomfortbale it may be. negative: the guy mighy associate them with tramps and such. )