What hair colour should I go for?

Hey everyone, so I'm having a little struggle with my hair colour. I'm a natural brunette but am currently a bright blonde, I kind of like the colour of my hair now but it's quite an effort to maintain it's tone. I'm in a bit of a dilemma whether I should continue keeping its present blonde, lay off the dye and go back to my natural colour or go for something that's easier to maintain like a caramel blonde or light brown ( or you guys could give me some suggestions on a colour :P ). I have 2 pictures with my current and natural hair colour as that may help you decide. Any opinion helps, oh and excuse my spelling for 'color' we spell it 'colour' in New Zealand. :P :) Thanks ! x
What hair colour should I go for?

Thank you for everyone's opinion I'm highly considering going back to brunette, this has made my decision much easier! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Your natural colour look great and you look very pretty with it. The blonde is too light and makes you look anemic..

• haha thank you for your opinion! :)

• The brown with just the merest hint of lip and eye makeup would look terrific. I'd eat you myself.. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• omg ur gorgeous, but ill just shoot straight with u and say ur brown hair looks amazing.
    if youd like to try a new colour, id even suggest black as it'll bring out ur eyes, or go for burgundy like i did. I'm obsessed with this colour. it's very rich and dark.

so yeah up to u, but like i said, u slay brown hair :)

What Guys Said 5

• I like the brown

• Brown hair suits you the best in my opinion. 😏

• WWWEEEELLLLL... aren't you a fuckin cutie now.

• You look good either way. Linger around as Khaleesi if you wanna be different from ordinary persons, roam around as a brunette if you wanna be more ordinary :)

• Ditch the Heidi look.

• Sorry, I hate to be a pest and ask, but what's the Heidi look? :o

• From a movie about a girl who lives in the alps. I wasn't trying to be a shit, but you look more in control with your natural color.

• Haha okay, thanks :)

What Girls Said 12

• Your current hair looks like Dany from GOT, is that on purpose? Either way, it's really cool! I had my hair that colour a few months ago but I'm letting it go back to its natural colour now (blonde rather than white). I would personally always recommend to go back to your natural colour for a while before dyeing your hair. I went from purple to blue to red within a year and it's taken me about 2 years to get my hair back to a normal colour, so repeatedly dyeing isn't always good (at least not for me). I also think your natural hair colour is really pretty on you :3

• You're pretty either way, but your hair looks terrible in the first picture - bad health.

Your hair looked much healthier before - I'd go for being a brunette.

• I'm pretty sure you were just cosplaying as Daenerys from Game of Thrones in the first picture lol

www.hdwallpapers.in/.../...ame_of_thrones-wide.jpg

And to answer your question, that blonde is too blonde if you want to go blonde don't do that color lol but you're honestly beautiful either way

• I may or may not have been ;) Thanks for your opinion! :)

• lol that's ok, I love her! and you honestly even look like her in the face as well.

• brown fits you way better with blonde hair you look similar to that chick in Games of thrones

• yeah platinum colours are hard to manage... so much toning xD
    i like your natural colour too, maybe an ombré or bayalage in ash blonde or platinum

• yeah brown hair looks much more better

• I would agree, the brown suits you a lot better. The blonde is just an unnatural color for anybody. Looks fake and washed out.

• Yeah that's what I was saying to someone else :/ I feel slightly self conscious of the blonde when I go out because I look like a fake bomb shell lol :P thanks for your opinion! :)

• The brown looks a lot better so definitely ditch the bright blonde! I'd say you could probably pull of a light brown, but your natural colour is very pretty :)

• You look so much more unique with the blonde! But both look soooo beautiful!!!

• brown fits you better

• I think more light brown would be great ^^

• I like the color but I think brown fits you better. It goes really nice with your eyes I would go for a middle brown or even a caramel brown. :)