Which body spray for a men?

Boys, which body spray do you use? And girls can you tell me which body spray that your boyfriends' or frinds' choises

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't fuck with body sprays. I prefer cologne, such as L'Homme by Yves St. Laurent. Always got positive reviews from the ladies👍 Butttttt, don't forget that less is more with cologne. One shot only, and preferably not even on your skin directly, spray it above you and let it fall. It's a thin line between smelling good and being the guy doused in cologne, haha. Don't be "that guy."

What Girls Said 4

• Ugh, I despise Axe. It's too strong and guys bathe in the stuff. Anything but Axe.

• I would prefer Axe on men or some cologne like Nautica Blue.

• axe is a deodorant and nautica is a perfume

• Axe has a line for body sprays--don't try and tell me because one of my brothers buys it all the time. And it's a COLOGNE, not a perfume. Those are two different things.

I treat body sprays as cologne anyway.

• AXE is evil! Just sayin'. And nothing any man ever wears smells as good as his own clean skin and fresh sweat.

• I've said this on another question, but: I usually use a mix of Lynx & cinnamon husk (natural spray). It's exotic and very pleasing to women

What Guys Said 5

• I just use deodourant , no body spray

• i don't use any... my body wash's enough i guess...

• Of course it would be enough to be clean but im not asking it to smell clean. Im asking it to smell good. Im taking shower everyday

• Lol I don't use body spray I use deodorant and cologne lol.

• I like AXE Dark Temptation, but I don't use it all that often.

• Unscented deodorant and a cologne. Maybe not for your age, I guess. Just do a scented deodorant.