Is it ok to wear the same dress as last year for the first day of college classes?

Last year on the first day of fall classes, I was wearing
a dress and I want to wear the same dress as last year on the first day. Is it ok to wear the same one as last year or should I switch it up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nobody will notice unless they are completely obsessed with you. You see hundreds of people a day when you go to University. NOBODY will notice.

What Guys Said 7

• Of course it's okay. And I doubt anyone remembers what you wore last time unless you were the star of the day or something. Wear the same dress if you want.

• I think your real question is "Is it bad to overthink everything?" the answer to that is yes it is.

Most people have way to much stuff going on in their own lives to remember what you wore last year.

• People will have forgotten so you will be okay

• I doubt anyone would notice, much less care. You're fine.

• It's not like people are going to notice?

• yes, no one will remember what you wore last year

• As long as it's not twice in a row. Sounds like it's a pretty "slutty" dress though, lol

What Girls Said 6

• Sure. People don't have so much money they can afford to wear different clothing every day...

• Wear whatever you want, you could spice it up by wearing some tights, bracelets or hats (I have no idea about the climate you live in so I'm listing random accessories) if you find it's too plain and done before, wear it with a cute cardigan or new shoes 🐱

• No one will notice or care

• I doubt people will remember what you wore last year. Go for it and wear it

• It is fine. However, it would be a good idea to pair it with different accessories.

• Wear whatever you want, it doesn't matter what other people think