Girls, What type and color underwear do you usually prefer?

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• None of your business 😉

• My favorite ones are boy shorts... And I don't have a preference as for color.

• Red or black lingerie, preferably the lacy types. Or even a sheer nightdress made of satin and silk. Basically anything that exudes sensuality and elegance at the same time. Yet has the perfect amount of sexiness & femininity to go with these. That's the best way to arouse the senses and set the mood right, in my opinion. Gotta leave the rest to your partner's imagination and let it linger.

• black is really hot but in the end it all depends on skin tone color too

• is it good on you? are you greek or turkish?

• i'm syrian

• and the fact if it looks good on me is non of your concern... funny how you went on my profile to see where I live but didn't read that I'm in a relationship

• on men? haha kinda like the tight boxers I guess lol and any color it doesn't matter

• I couldn't care less

• It depends on my mood but I love bright vibrant colors and reds blacks pink blue lol

• I like pink and red it seems so much sexy for my opinion 😜

• Just all colours and designs 😊❤

• Thongs r comfortable... made with soft favric, and usually black or light blue