Guys, what do you think of girls who wear their hair up?

I know a lot of people say that wearing it down makes look way hotter, but for me as an athlete, it just isn't practical. i wear my hair usually in a ponytail or bun. Does a top bun appear juvenile and a basic ponytail appear basic/boring/ugly? i could take the extra time to straighten my hair, but I won't if you think it doesn't really matter! I appreciate anyone who answers, but I would really like high school guys to answer!

13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• No. I mean, no that it looks ugly or juvenile. You're an athlete, that's part of your identity. I'm highschool, btw--

but anyway, my opinion is basically this: If you're an athlete, a ponytail or bun, on you it'd make me think, well hell, she's strong/fast/talented and she is practical and I love that, tbh. Besides, hair worn up can be really cute, an hot, it doesn't need to be down.

• I like it when a girl wears her hair down mostly, but i think it can be cute if she wears a messy bun every now and then. But the pulled back pony tail and sportswear look turns me off. Tbh, I'm not really into athletic/sporty girls.

• I like high buns if they are stylish.

• I like hair loose and down

• i find ponytails really nice, but loose hair is good too, any sort of pony tail is great, i like it when there's a little bit of hair free so it goes down the sides or the japanese style with chop-sticks holding the hair up

• They look good

• I prefer a braided ponytail.
    Not a fan of buns, usually.

• Proper can't stand up dos.

• Braid your hair and you'll be set. I personally love braids and it works for sports too.. Hope this helps.

• I dislike buns, but I like loose hair. Ponytails are okay as well.

• I don't like buns at all, but I love ponytails.

• if they are fine lookin with they hair up then its a good thing