Guys, How do you feel about Tattoos and Peircings on a female?

I have three tattoos and six peircings (including both my ears). Is this a turn on or turn off for guys and why?

• Turn on
    58% (19)
  • Turn off
    42% (14)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like piercings as long as they aren't too excessive. Generally, I don't think more than 2 facial piercings looks good, but I do think ears look good heavily pierced (but no gauges).

I have a tattoo myself and I'm definitely getting at least one more, so obviously I like tattoos. That said, they only turn me on if it's something original, creative, and nicely done. Very common ones like dream catchers, infinity signs, generic quotes, etc don't turn me off if they're well done, but they don't turn me on either. Poorly done tattoos are a huge turnoff as they are indicators of a lack of judgement skills. I wouldn't want to date someone that didn't take the time to do a little research into the artist that would be permanently marking their body.

In general, I find people with piercings/tattoos as a big part of their life tend to be more open-minded and less judgmental. Plus, tattoos are a great repellent for the types of people I wouldn't want to be in my life (like several of the guys who answered this).

0|0
    0|0
    • I couldn't have agreed more. I love your answer!

• people who are against tattoos and peircings tend to be real prudes

• Thanks! Yeah, I can't stand people who care that much about something that has literally no effect on them.

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on the actual piercings and tattoos, some look amazing and some look garbage... I mean I like girls with sleeves, nipple piercings and a few facial piercings but I dislike girls with typical hipster tattoos on their wrists or feet with 10 piercings in her ear. But that's just my personal issues.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not into them but I don't find it as a big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like tattoos and piercings

1|0
    0|0
  • its just preference i personally love tattoos and piercings on a woman but its not a deal breaker if they dont..

i have my own tattoos so if a girl has tattooes is awesome piercing are dope i have a septum piercing so i got nothing bad to say about them

1|0
    0|1
  • They aren't a turn on or a turn off to me. They're simply just another part of her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like henna tattoos on girls it looks so exotic

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like piercings. I was always one to say that the more someone draws attention to themselves on the exterior, the littler the have to offer on the inside.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that's not true. but I respect your opinion

• I realize it's not true. But that has been my overall experience. I'm sure there is some form of spurious correlation.

• Oh ok

• depends where and what.

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted turn off only because there wasn't an indifferent option. I have a bunch of piercings and want tattoos, so I'm definitely not turned off by piercings or tattoos (when I say piercings I mean more taboo/extreme things like stretched ears/noses or labia piercings).

I have 14 piercings: 8 in my ears, Septum, Lip, Nipple, Penis, Pubic area, Testicles.

0|0
    0|1
    • Im soo confused! How are you indifferent about it if you have 14? Or do u mean you like them its just not nessasarily a turn on?

• They have no bearing on whether or not I find a woman attractive. I'm just as turned on by someone with tats and piercings as I am by someone without them.

• Oh ok.

• Not really my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like them at all. But I think decent amount of tatoos (1 or 2) and piercing (on ear) can be tolerated.

0|1
    0|1
  • nasty and trashy

0|1
    0|1
    • How so? Because now according to you Im nasty and trashy. (Thank God I don't have low self esteem or believe what people say)

• major turn off!

0|0
    0|1
    • Why?

• Show All
    • also, being strong willed is appealing.

• I respect your opinion although i disagree strongly

• a huge turn on ... :) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% dealbreaker.

0|0
    0|0