Should I dye my hair?

I'm an 18 year old guy and i want to dye my hair before i go on holidays next week. I have dark brown hair and i wanna dye it like light brown or dirty blonde. Which hair color do u prefer too?

Most Helpful Girl

• Light brown.

What Girls Said 4

• I generally dislike blond hair on guys, so I'd say light brown.

• It depends on the guy, but mostly I prefer black and brown, but if you have a light skin tone, blonde would look really good on you. ☺

• yh i have a light tone

• Hey bro,
    Dye your hair! I think it's really cool that you wanna express yourself, so go for it. If it's your first time dyeing, consider:
    1) You're doing it yourself: For your first time dyeing in the DIY approach, perhaps go for a simple light brown.
    2) You're going to a professional hairstylist or a friend who has experience: Go crazy! Dirty blonde & light brown are yours for the taking

• depends on your skin tone and your facial expressions I guess is how youd put it

What Guys Said 2

• I think dirty blonde

• no... natural is best.

kcolb em