Thoughts on this song?

I like pushing this awesome music on people.. what do you think of it. Pendulum are <3

• That was fucking awesome, Pendulum are sick.
  • I didn't like it because I'd rather listen to a pre-pubescent teen sing.

Most Helpful Girl

• freaking awesome!

• Yussss, welcome to the Pendulum Brotherhood. <3
      Check out all of their songs and prey to the lord and Savior Rob Swire. (Vocalist)

What Girls Said 1

• I dont really like it, but its better than the music we hear these days.😊

What Guys Said 7

• Music was shit.
    Poll options was shit.
    ~Shit question.

• I think it is good

• I really like it. I'll check out their other songs too !

• I like dnb and I used to listen to a Pendulum song called "Sounds of Life" a lot. They're a bit too pop for my taste, but hey, dnb on GAG, I can only applaud that.

• Cheers dude. xD
      Some people got annoyed.. lmao

• That's good. This genre can't get too mainstream (okay, I know it was in the 90s). It has to be a sausagefest, that's just the way it works lol.

• It's cool bro

• Yeah, I love Pendulum

• Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid that's 2015 music, miss 90's for sure.

• 2015? The album came out in 2008. Ngl.. I hate that comment. People are living in the past. xD

• you're just listening to shity music. Garbage 100% it's quite easy to make that. Zero talent for me.

• Ahaha. Dude, I'm not gonna argue with you.
      Easy to make that? I don't think you understand. It's called 'personal preference' It's the matter of what one likes. I think you need to get off your high horse dude. You're just making yourself out to be a '90's kid' loser.
      If you don't like it then, that's cool. The comments weren't needed, but hey. xD