Would you wear your eyelash extensions to sleep?

i don't usually wear make up to sleep but I don't like looking ugly around my bf. suggestions? could I wear eye lash extensions to sleep?

Most Helpful Girl

• no because chances are you're using some adhesive glue with it and when you sleep , it might get tugged off your eye and then you'll have your eyes all red from it. definite no-no

What Guys Said 2

• WTF makes you think your boyfriend thinks normal length eyelashes are ugly? Here's a tip. Guys don't give a rat's ass about your eyelashes, eyebrows, hair length, hair color, moisturized skin, and pretty much everything else you worry about.

But to answer your question, it's a bad idea to sleep in eyelash extensions.

• Oh can is say this without over exaggerating...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't wear any make up or additives to you when you go to sleep. They just get messed up in the morning anyways.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm pretty sure you would wake up with one on your forehead and the other on his pillow, and he would be much more worried about the weird objects he found in his bed then you minus eyelash extensions.

• i don't think so

• Uh, I wouldn't do that.

I might leave a little eyeliner to bed, but worrying about looking ugly in your sleep? He doesn't care. In the morning it would look all weird anyway. Best go natural.

• no

• I wouldn't wear any form of makeup or anything on my eyes when I sleep. Eyelashes won't make that much of a difference. If you feel you look decent with eyelash extensions then you look decent without them too. If your boyfriend thinks you look ugly because you don't have your lashes on then you have bigger problems. Don't worry about it!