Girls, do you like facial hair?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Facial hair is sexy and its a sign of maturity to me. Not mentally but physically. I love a guy with a well groomed beard and moustache. Or just a moustache. I like it all. The only time its unattractive is when they have hair and it looks wild and crazy. I know guys grow hair all over and don't maintain the style and we'll groomed look. It gets nasty looking after that. Its like girls with fake lashes... If its done right its cute but if its shitty then it looks gross. But overall yeah I dig it.

What Girls Said 19

• Yesssssss!!! 98% of the time, I just DIG men with facial hair. But preferably the stubbly types and not like, you know, a full-on beard or anything. Just rugged or rough enough to arouse my senses and let me appreciate the masculine vibes going on around him. Even if let's say, I never used to find a guy attractive in the past, but suddenly he grew a stubble or a beard (but not tooooo long or thick), for some reason, I'd suddenly be automatically turned on. Just like THAT *snaps finger*! Oh God, I suddenly found my middle-aged Physiology lecturer somewhat appealing when he grew a beard. I even declared to my BFF that I'd be the President of his beard's fanclub a few times. *facepalm*

• Stubble is fine, but anything more isn't attractive for me.

• Absolutely. I think most guys look really good with facial hair. Not necessarily a full on beard but kind of scruffy or a beard. Most facial hair, except a moustache that looks like squirrel glued to your face

• Personally, no. You do you though.

• I like scruff and the beginning stages of a beard, just not anything beyond that. The puberty moustache many guys have going on is also not attractive. Rather have them clean shaven then.

• yeah if it suits you why not

• I adore facial hair. There are a few guys who look better without it, though.

• I like some scruff, but not a fan of beards.

• I like facial hair but not like a full on Duck Dynasty beard, I prefer whem it's neat and trim.

• On some guys it can look really good.

• Usually... no.

• It's not a requirement, but it looks nice sometimes. It really depends on the type of face you have and what kind/style of facial hair.

• Yes. Yes I do

• yeeees omg yeah of course sure just go for it

• I do if it's trimmed & it also depends on the person!

• yes but so much that you look like a yeti.

• Can be hot in the right guy

• I find it sexy.

• What about when a guy is trying to grow the hair but it's not full cause right now I'm rryi g to grow side burns and. a beard

• Yeah. Beard is sexy. It depends on whoever the girl you're trying to impress. Some girls think it's gross, some are very attracted to guys having beard.

• Not anything HUGE just enough to lightly touch and grab is the goal. Lol

• Sometimes. Like a little scruff can look nice on a guy.