A nottie to a hottie?

Guys if you knew a girl that was not that attractive, then you hadn't seen her in a while and she was considerably much better looking what would you think? Would you still overlook her because she's still that same girl or would you see her in a new light?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say, for example, if she wasn't good looking and was a bit of a snob or just rude, and did a complete 180, and went from being such to not, I'd look at her in a different light. Worth a second shot!

What Guys Said 3

• I know at least one that fits the description.

At 15-18 she was looking very plain and always 'playing second' to a much prettier girl. I met her again last year. She's not a real beauty but terribly kind, nice and she's intelligent too. Too sorry I overlooked her earlier. She was just as kind and intelligent when young.

• Ya sounds like my ex! She was never hot, though I loved her personality and it was a deal maker! Well now, she's attractive.. guys give her attention.. etc.. and she's too good for me! Ugly duckling to swan got to her.. and she's no longer humble, she's a shallow bitch now and seems to have forgotten where she's come from!

• I'm sorry to hear that I hate when people act brand new just because they changed. If she is going around acting foolish to people it will come back on her

• if her personality sucked before I still wouldn't care but if she was attractive now with a good personality I'd be more interested

What Girls Said 0