Preference in branded footwear?

What brand of shoes do you like the most?
I prefer Adidas and Converse.

Preference in branded footwear?
I have these in Purple and another pair in Dark Blue.

• Nike
    27% (7)28% (5)27% (12)Vote
  • Adidas
    8% (2)28% (5)16% (7)Vote
  • Converse
    31% (8)17% (3)25% (11)Vote
  • Vans
    19% (5)0% (0)11% (5)Vote
  • Lacoste
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Puma
    4% (1)6% (1)5% (2)Vote
  • Other../Specify
    11% (3)21% (4)16% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I have flat feet so I need a lot of support in the sole. Converse are really terrible for the feet unless there are proper insoles, which I use with mine. I like Vans too and also Adidas for the gym.

I don't have a wide variety of shoes to choose from because they're flat, but also because I'm a woman with giant feet. Most of the shoes I buy are men's because women's only goes up to 10 or 11 US which is really tight.

1|0
    0|0
    • That sucks. 😧 My friend has wide feet, so only Adidas fits him. Thankfully mine are average.
      I'm a 7/8 (EU). So I can wear most shoes, lucikly.

• Show All
    • Oh dear, I guess I'm lucky. They have all shoes that fit me. Glad I'm not a girl though..

• Girls either have too many choices or not enough choices, lol. Men's footwear is much more straightforward.

What Girls Said 10

• Toms, Sanuks, and Vans are my favorites. I like traditional low top Converses, but I don't think they're that comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Converse are pretty comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree, I love mine. They're so comfy. Best thing to wear when you're walking about all day.

• I don't wear brand name shoes because it is pointless unless you are really materialistic usually.

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls have it better in the shoe department.. You have all kinds of shoes. The only things guys wear are; boots, sneakers, smart shoes and a few others. Most of which are branded. :P

• Well my boyfriend has nice shoes and his aren't brand name... I dunno seems like a total waste of money... it is the same idea as why people insist on getting brand name clothes when a store like walmart or a second hand store has stuff just as nice.

• That depends entirely on his dress sense though, I guess.
      I'm more of a casual skinny jeans and shirt/hoodie guy. The shoes I bought were by no means expensive.
      Only about £35/40. Online shopping is great, it's cheaper than going to JD/Footlocker.

Never really been a big spender on clothes, though. I buy my gear from TopMan/River Island or Primark.
      Mass produced, and cheap. :P

• Yes converse!

I have the white one with the blue and red stripes

0|0
    0|0
  • Pumas are so pretty!!

0|0
    0|0
  • nike, adidas and sperry are my faves:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Try having every pair of shoes you buy customized because of injuries.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Vans and Nike sneakers

0|0
    0|0
  • them shoes ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • I love Nikes and Vans, Converse are great too :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Nike for sure ! The Nikes on my feet keep my cypher complete <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-rqu-hjobc</a>

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Adidas as well

0|1
    0|0
  • I love to wear different kinda shoes so I bought dozen of pairs from different brands. Yeah, if you have converse doesn't mind to follow any other shoe with high price. I love my converse at first place then puma, Reebok, fila and others. Which brands I don't have yet n going to buy soon is Nike, DC, and Adidas Originals.
    I don't like simple adidas though.

*And I believe everyone should have one DC shoes at least ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Clark's or Hush Puppy.
    But similar shoes are just as good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adidas, Nike and Converse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Macbeth footwear the best!
    www.revolution-daily.com/.../...399510_5310205.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Noneeee of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nikes on ma feet, keep ma cypher complete.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nike and Adidas any day

0|0
    0|0
  • Nike and Woodland

0|0
    0|0
  • Nikes and polos

0|0
    0|0