Do guys notice..?

When you have your nails or your hair done?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, especially when it is: 1) A new hairstyle, 2) A really well done hairstyle, 3) A flashy hairstyle, or 4) (for nails and hair) A noticeable, but not flashy, style.

When a girl gets a great new haircut, or has nice nails, that always gets my attention. Particularly the haircut, especially if you get one that accents your facial features really well.

If it's something overly flashy like hot pink nails or bleach blonde hair, that gets negative attention from me, but a subtler shade of nail polish or a great highlighting job is always a great way to draw interest from guys.

• Sweet. What about black nails or white tip one?

• French tip nails are great, in my opinion. But I'm guessing a lot of guys would have differing opinions on that. Black nails aren't really very attractive in my opinion, but again I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would like that if it looked nice.

• Your answer was VERY well said :)

What Guys Said 7

• Yes! Are you kidding? How can a warm-blooded, testosterone-laden male not notice when a female has taken the time to dress herself up for him? Not all men will let you know they notice (due to something I think called 'male ego' or pride or something equally dumb like that.

I LOVE it when girls fix up their hair, color it, curl it or get one fo those really sexy layered cuts.

And nails? Oh yeahhhhhh. I really notice when girls have their nails done in a medium length and either french or colored with some eye-catching color that reflects their current mood. Damn sexy stuff in my book!

• I always notice a girl's hairstyle or nails, and whether they are done. Both can really add to a girl's sex appeal. I especially like the darker nail polishes. And it looks good to have your toenails painted, too. I'm not sure about black. I can't say that I've ever seen it. But since I like the darker shades, I probably would like it.

Add nice lipstick, and you have a "killer" combination! All make a girl look great!

• Lol, I do notice a girl's hairstyle. I will notice it if its in a pony tail or just out or curly. The only time I don't notice it is when a girl dyes her hair a different color. I know I can notice the style, but not the color which is the most obvious. This actually just happened to me recently.

Anyways, I do notice the Hair Style*, not the Hair color*

• Hair yes nails we don't really care, but the funny thing is even when we do notice we don't say anything idk its a guy thing

• Hair yes, nails no. Nails aren't a huge deal to us long as they are kept trimmed we could care less.

• hell yeah I notice lol. I love a woman who likes to be feminine and takes care of her appearance.

• Hair yeah but nails not so much... Hair is something like I would want but nails ehh

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah they do, it might take them a while to figure out I got a haircut, but they notice. The nails they really notice if I don't have them done. Hope that helped :)