Girls, Is it bad that I'm a guy, but like wearing leggings?

They're so comfortable.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You do you, bro. It's uncommon, but if it works for you.. okay.

What Girls Said 9

• Its not all that popular but there are Meggings, and if you google it, you can find some guys that really pull them off well. I think if you're comfortable in them, and you put your own flair on them you're in the clear. :)

• ok i'll tell you my opinion , and no offense but i find it odd and weird, if you want something comfy you could try other kinds of pants that would be good on both girls and guys. but just wear whatever you want and that's just my opinion after all

• I like that you like wearing leggings :D wear what you want, happy there are some guys left in this insecure world who kjust do what they like

• People might judge you on it, but I honestly think you should do whatever makes you happy. I think it's hot when guys wear leggings for track

• If you're a cross-dresser and get off on that kind of thing, sure go for it.

• I'm not and I don't. They're just comfortable.

• Are you sure you're not a cross-dresser? Nothing wrong with that, free country after all!

• I'm sure.

• It's odd but whatever

• Well... It's not bad. But weird... maybe?

• Perhaps, but if girls say they're so comfy then why not try them?

• if you can style them well its not odd. Its like seeing a women in menswear, if she knows how to style them, it looks really attractive.

• It is not bad.