Do you girls think wearing closed shoes in the summer can be unattractive or weird?

I dont like to see my feet too much, I not going to wear socks in the beach, shower, pool, etc. but i just dont like to see them. I dont mind other peoples feet. But back to the question, do you think wearing closed shoes or socks in the summer looks unattractive or weird/ugly?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I wear converse sneakers a lot in the summer.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't like feet, my own included. I started polishing my toenails, it makes all the difference in the world! Sandals are just more flirty and fun in warm weather.

There are closed toe sandals that are super cute, too.

• God no, I don't think it matters... never once have I looked at a girl and been like "She cute... BUT THOSE CLOSE-TOED SHOES THOOO."... I wouldn't worry about it, people wear closed toed shoes all the time, whether they're lacking confidence in their feet, or if they're just active and on the go. No one's going to jump to the conclusion that its anything other than the second one either.

• No, it depends on your style, how well you handle heat, and how hot it is where you live. Some even wear boots in summer

• No. I don't like the look of sandals or flip flops period, no matter whose feet they're on. During the winter I wear boots and sneakers and during the summer I wear flats (even to the pool I wear plastic flats).

• Not at all, I wear close toed shoes in summer. But you do have to wear socks because the shoes will start to smell.

• Closed shoes in the summer in general is normal

• Closed shoes during summer could be nice but wearing socks is a bad idea because your feet would get too warm.

• Yes I was thinking about that too, well probably its time for my feet to breath :)

• it doesn't look weird/unattractive at all. it's personal preference of what style of shoe you want to wear, as long as you are comfortable wearing closed shoes in summer then it's fine

• no? not at all, flats and sperry's and nikes make up my summer ^.^

• I wear closed shoes in the summer. Most people don't find that weird and if they do then there weird

• I pretty much only wear converse or vans in the summer so I don't think it matters haha. Sandals and flip flops aren't manditory.

• no abs not