Guys, Do you think flip flops are flirty and fun? Even if you use them in the winter or cold days?

Flips flops are awesome but do you think they look flirty or fun or like GOOD in an outfit?
Are they a good match for an outfit for a date or to go to the movies, etc.

sorry i wanted to ask for both :( gonna make a new one

10

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks a little ridiculous when it's cold out or winter time. It wouldn't make you look fun or flirty it would just make you look kinda weird and silly (not in a good way ). However, in summer time they do look fun and flirty. I love how they look in shorts! :)

Anyways, on a date to the movies? Yea maybe. But only in warm weather. It is a little casual for a date of that kind but I don't it's necessarily unacceptable. I still think it could look cute. Just make sure he knows exactly how casual you are going. :)

What Guys Said 9

• ... nope. Flip flops are for children or budget beach hollidays.

... Sorry. Flip flops in winter go right into blotchy legs (as in bare legs getting blotchy from cold... normally displayed in a bustop) territory (things you often see and make you feel simultaneously proud of how odd some of the people in your fine country are, and sort of ashamed that you live there).

• I personally hate flip flops. There like sweat pants for the feat, just lazy. And the sound they make is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

• Yeah I think so

• Flip flops in wintertime are stupid, last thing you wanna do is expose your feet to the cold otherwise they're pretty cool.

• Depends on their feet if they look nice natural

• As long as you are not wearing something party formal, flip flops are extremely flirty and fun BUT ONLY if the feet are pretty and clean and well kept. Dirty, dry and/or "flawed" feet can in fact be a MAJOR turn off.

• ya but only if they feet aren't ugly

• I think they're atrocious and low-class.

• Especially with her skirts and dresses