Do you think flip flops are flirty and fun? Even in the winter?

Do you think that flip flops represent a flirty and fun person? Or do they look good or not good?
I just wear flip flops a lot and i want to know if they look weird if I wear them in the winter with an outfit like a big jacket, jeans, gloves and at the bottom my flip flops.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are definitely flirty and fun if you are flaunting pretty and clean and well kept feet; and I love that. But if flip flops are showing off gorilla feet, then they can be repulsive also and they reflect the whole personality of the person.

What Guys Said 12

• I agree - Flip flops are fun

• Bit cold in the middle of winter, isn't it? But at least it shows that a girl isn't afraid to show off her feet which is nice.

• Not a big fan of flip flops... sandals...
    For one... flip flops... the word sounds weird in itself , secondly , the sound it makes when someone is walking around in them
    "FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP"

please no.

• I don't like them. Very hard to walk in them (for me at least). I always trip or lose them from my feet.
    And they make that tapping or whatever noise against the bottom of the feet while walking which I find annoying.

• No girls that do that look ridiculous

• I would think the person is wearing flip flops. Many people wear some form sandals.

• I'm going to be honest, I'm not a fan of flip flops.

• ... no?

koclb em

• didn't someone already post this

and yes if their feet aren't ugly

• Flip flops are annoying, and they're non-functional in winter. That doesn't make me think you're fun, it makes me think you're stupid and don't know how to dress for the weather.

• Especially with her skirts and dresses

• I'm not really a fan of them

What Girls Said 14

• Won't your feet be cold in the winter? Also people may look at you strange if your wearing flip flops in the winter. But I understand because my feet get hot too in the winter

• Depends on your feet.

My friend wears it and it looks great. She paints her toe nails... if that counts.

• lol it depends where you live. If you live somewhere like in Indiana, then it'd be weird xD but somewhere like Cali, then I think it's ok :).

• I think they're stupid... Unless you live somewhere where it doesn't snow.

• What if it only snows part of the year. I mean, we get tons of snow, I'm in Cleveland but, we get hella hot summers, May through August and then of course you could technically still wear them in the fall, and of course spring. Our winter is only October through March

• And you* dang auto correct

• Yeah I'm pretty proud but god the transportation was horrible...

• Your feet would get very cold and feel unpleasant in the winter. Flip flops are for the beach on warm summer days.

• It really depends on who's wearing them but it's way too cold here for wearing them in the winter!

• I hate flip flops. feet are ugly.
    thats just my opinion.

• I think flip flops are just easy, not flirty. & it would look weird with a winter outfit.

• Flip flops are just lazy. Don't look cute with a winter outfit

• I think flip flops are terrible any time of the year

• I LOVE my flip flops. They are the only shoes I wear, like all year. Except now 'cos i've got crutches, so i'm rocking them barefoot

• They're fun , but not in the winter

• I am not a fan. I usually wear them at home.

• i dont like them.