One piece swimsuit or bikini?

Which would you be impressed to see a physically fit girl in? So many girls are quick to flaunt their bodies, but what would you think of a girl who only wore bikinis around you, as her boyfriend?

What Guys Said 7

• I think a 1 piece looks better. For tanning ya a bikini reveals more skin to tan, but a 1 piece is more of a tease. Leaves more to the imagination! I just like that

• one piece can look very sexy while bikini is better for tanning - Her choice what to wear as long as she is happy and comfortable

• The important thing is to wear what you feel comfortable in. Don't wear clothes to impress people. That's not the point of clothes and style.

• Bikini all day long. One piece is for those hiding stomach issues. Bikini looks like underwear and it's hot on a nice body.

• I would love it bikinis are sexier than underwear

• Bikini is better:)

• One pieces can look just as nice as two pieces. Who ever said they weren't sexy? Besides, most girls don't actually go swimming in their bikinis. They wear them to tan, and to show off

What Girls Said 5

• It's up to your choise what you wear, if someone isn't pleased, just turn their heads in other place, duh~~

• Both - depending on the occasion.

• I don't wear a bikini to "flaunt" my body, I wear a bikini because I get more sun in one, than in a one piece.

• It's nice to have both.

• I'll usually only wear a bikini when I'm with a small group of friends. Otherwise I'll wear a one piece, especially in public.