People at school bully me because I look like a "hipster tumblr kid"?

What should I do? Actually I like my style but now I am insecure about it.
Do I really look like a wannabe?

People at school bully me because I look like a

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to tell them to stop bullying you or get school officials involved your really cute
    and i think they are jealous and stupid but don't take bullying lying down.

What Guys Said 8

• Lol. Oh highschool.. Where all the drama means nothing. Just ignore them. Who cares what you wear?

You do you!

• What the? If you look like a tumblr hipster then I must be on some like Lady Gaga shit.. You look normal or at least not like a tumblr "model"
    Maybe it's the way you act?

• Don't worry what other people think you look great

• no u look norml, and not wannabe and BS like dat... those kids at school r just stupid ;)

• Your peers are jerks and bullies. If there is a way to graduate early and get to university or the real world sooner, do find out about it.

• id have to see more what you wear to school and im not sure how old you are either that plays a factor as well.

• wtf... kids these days are crazy!
    you look cute screw them, keep rocking your swag!

• The kids are jelly of you look normal

What Girls Said 11

• You don't look like a 'hipster tumblr kid', you're just wearing shorts and a top?

• but they still judge me for my clothes?

• They shouldn't. There's nothing weird about that, it's just kinda normal.

• Isn't that what majority of girls dress like anyways? I can't believe you're bullied for that lol thats so ridiculous, it's your style and your choice and nobody else's business.

• Your style is the same as like half the girls at my school. It looks fine.

• You do?

I wouldn't know, but you look fine. Maybe a bit too skinny.

• No not all in my opinion you don't even look like a hipster or tumblr kid you look fine just the way you are don't let anyone tell you different just because they're stupid or maybe even insecure about them self so they bully others you're beautiful don't worry about those bullies middle finger in the air and don't give two fucks about them

• You should show them the middle finger and flip your hair while you go away. :v

• Don't listen to them. Them people are just jealous of you. You're beautiful and you have a nice style <3

• Own it. I went to an art school for high school so hipsters were everywhere haha rock the bleached high-waisted shorts, old lady t's, and docs if you feel confident in what you're wearing people are gonna see that and more than likely start looking at you for their own style guidelines

• You just look like a standard teenage person no real catagories.

• No, I see girls dressed similar to the way your dressed in that pic all the time where I live.

• Hey... you are a hot chick... let them say what they want to be what you are...