What underwear turns you on the most?

OK, I'm leaving this open to guys and girls. Personally I have a thing for girls wearing guys boxers no idea why... I think its sexier than 'sexy underwear'. Does anyone else think the same?

Do you like your partner in underwear of the opposite gender?

Do you like sexy lingerie?

Do you like thongs?

Just curious as usual :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like wearing sexy undies, not lingerie but cute undies with lace, mostly cheekys. They show off some ass and they are cute to look at. Thongs are cool, but who wears thongs 24/7...comon. lol. I think just chillin in boy boxers are cute as well, freedom! Guys you have the best undies..hehehe.And I def didn't kno guys liked seein girls in boxers[GREAT TIP] With the whole seein my partner is my underwear, id have to plead the fif, because I don't wanna see my guy in thongs...lol, not happenin.

What Girls Said 17

• My partner wears boxer briefs and I think they have to be the sexiest underwear on the planet.

Briefs are too small and boxers too big. The boxer briefs are just perfect cause they are form fitting but not clingy.

And he always has that one inch of elastic band sticking out the top of his jeans. It just sends me into orbit when he raises his arms and I get a peek.

I don't know why it is so sexy, it just is.

• when a guy wears boxers... I love boxers because you can get different styles. for me, I don't prefer thongs at all. I like laced boy shorts. but yeah...

• I would say the kind of underwear that is lying on the floor is my favourite :)

• boxer briefs that shows the buldge just bought the boyfriend some grrr their sexy I just wanna ravish him every time :)

• I like wearing sexy lingerie for my guy, but I also loooove wearing his boxers

• I definitly wear thongs 24/7, I love it but if I'm with my boyfriend I like wearing his boxers, I find it cute and comfy. Guys should def always wear boxerss!

• I love wearing sexy undies under my faverate knee length skirt, that is black stockings with suspenders, a pale pink slip and a waist high skin tight shapewear control thong, when I put it on it rides straight up my bum, I pull it up higher that gives me a tight wedgie, this feels very sexy and looks glamorous and sexy with stockings and suspenders, when I'm out and about this feels so sexy when I'm wearing my pink skirt, this feels so cool.

• I only wear thongs and g-strings personally, but I know a lot of other girls like boyshorts or even boxers, whatever makes you happy :).

• i love it when my boyfriends wears boxers!

and he absolutely loves it when I wear lace boyshorts.

especially if they are black with pink, purple or red lace

• Boxer briefs are soo sexy. They have just the right amount of tightness that shows everything off. Mmmmm!

• i wear guy boxers on occasion. way comfy and sexy too I think.

not to say I don't enjoy other underwear. thongs- eh. least comfortable so I vear away usually.

• Boxer briefs are nice on guys, if they're fit.

But I wear Cheeky undies, or boycut, but I wear boxers over them as pajamas.

• I like it when guys wear boxer briefs. And I wear thongs or bikinis.

• Boxer briefs.

• boxers definitely

• boxers

• boxer briefs

What Guys Said 15

• Yeah the boxers thing is hot. I don't even know why it just is. I like thongs but only if I happen to spot one out and about. That aspect makes it kind of exciting.

• not all girls should wear thongs. just looks weird sometimes.

But I like a lot of things. I'm a fetish kinda guy haha. But what I like most is (how do you spell it. ) those 80's/90s teddys . (not bears :D) but like lingerie versions of swimsuits.

• Sexy underwear is cool. I won't say that I find it unattractive. But honestly, I find it only slightly more attractive than regular panties.

The reason I find them more attractive is because when my girl wears them I feel like she's letting me know she wants me, and that she feels confident and pretty.

Lingerie is cool too. For the same reasons.

The only reason I could like thongs is because of the exposed skin showing me what I like.

I do like my girl in my boxers. It's hot!

• Now that I think about it, a girl wearing boxers is kind of neat ! Don't have a clue why though

• On women, sheer anything is always a winner.

• i'd prefer bikini or thongs

idk y but hipsters or high-cut briefs are a turn off to me

the huge ones especially or whatever you call them

• Not really a big fan of thongs but one of those teddys like solus said is my fav :)

• I would say just regular panties...I don't mind seeing girls in my boxers though...yeah, that' s hot too...agreed that that's sexier than 'sexy undies'

• I do not like underwear at all. Seeing it is a turn off, including seeing it showing above the jeans waist band or panty lines beneath form fitting clothes. I feel super great without its elastic and never particularly liked lingerie. Your body needs to breathe and it is healthier not wearing it.

• Well to answer the question, yeah, I like girls in "boy shorts", in lingerie, in thongs..

I love it all.

• It seems that most of my girlfriends wore thongs but I like the see through boy short type stuff the most = P

• Lol somehow I doubt girls will find a guy in a thong sexy xD

And girls can have boxers too..

• Thongs on girls are the best. :)

• if its anal sex plans thn it must be thongs or if its for teasing thn its boxers

• Man is a knot into which relationships are tied.