Do you think blond hair with brown eyes is attractive?

• Yes its nice
    90% (19)86% (19)88% (38)Vote
  • mehh no
    10% (2)14% (3)12% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Example: my profile picture (i know its black and white :/ )

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't tell if it's attractive just by you describing two features out of probably a hundred.. It can be attractive but it also can not be - Attractiveness is such a subjective thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Not always, I have brown eyes and when I bleached my hair blonde and spiked up my hair I just looked like a thug or a Kpop star long ago. LOL

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. I normally prefer brunettes, but if she was pretty enough, i wouldn't care what her hair color is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sounds nice to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that is cute for sure :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Why yes sure is!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine, I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup they are gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I think blonde with blue/green eyes is the greatest.

0|0
    0|0
  • More like, Why wouldn't she be attractive?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not naturally blonde, are you? For some reason, it's the only combination that looks weird to me. Probably because I don't know anyone who has naturally blond hair and brown eyes. I've never see it on a guy, and all the girls had obviously dyed their hair. Natural is always better.

0|0
    0|0
    • No im naturally blonde but my natural color is ugly and is too harsh :P

• Show All
    • Maybe some guys are so used to fake stuff that they might actually think that way, but I doubt your natural hair color is ugly. It's hard to tell from a black and white photo, but I can see you have big, beautiful, dark eyes. Dark hair really goes along well with that.

• Thank you :)

What Girls Said 9