Girls how would you feel if you woke up to your boyfriend looking at you with a smile?

Most Helpful Girl

• ..."sh*t. I hope he can't smell my morning breath". Followed closely by "he's hot". Followed up by thoughts throughout the morning of" "What a perfect person. I'm so lucky to have him. This is how it should be. People should love each other. I'm not going to be one of those lazy people who doen't invest in relationship. I'm going to do something extra nice for him today to make sure we always stay in love."

What Girls Said 5

• at first embarrassed for my drooling and snoring.. but then id feel sweetly embarrassed and flattered and definitely loved.. that he could have been doing a million other things but instead choose to watch me sleep.

• I'd feel like I just won the lottery.

• i would smile back

• I'd feel really special.

• happy, that's really sweet

What Guys Said 1

• Tingly.