Of these face shapes, which are the most attractive on men?

link

Scroll down to look at them.

Personally I have a heart-shaped face, so I would say that is the most attractive :P

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm... I like oval, but I can't tell if that's because I like the oval shape or just that guy overall compared to the others overall. The drawings to the right weren't doing much for me. I wouldn't date any of those.

What Girls Said 17

• well, I have NEVER taken into concideration what face shape the guy has... O.o

but the most attractive guys on there would be the oval and the oblong...

but everyone is unique and everything can look great on diffrent people

• i prefer the heart-shaped faces...the guy they used as an example of a heart-shaped face is ugly though.

• i like oval, oblong, and heart shaped.. my least favorite are round and square.. but the pictures aren't that great representation. I'd ignore face shape if the guy were cute enough.

• I've honestly never given it much thought.I think there is someone attractive for all face shapes as long as you work it well.

• heart first and then oval

• i like the oval face. that's my personal opinion but it also depends on the guy's features.

• For me face shape isn't a factor. It is only the features that are combined to make the whole face. Just face shape alone doesn't mean anything to me. I can think of attractive and unattractive guys with each face shape.

• I seem to be really attracted to guys with a square face... *shrugs* don't really notice that much.

• the oval I think is the most attractive but I personally don't look at face shape until I saw this question I didn't even think about face shape maybe subconsciously I'm thinking about it but I don't know

• i like the oval and oblong face :)

• oblong, heart or diamond. BUT it even if their head is shaped that way doesn't mean they're good looking, it all depends lol

• Oval

• I like the oval shaped face =)

• My favorite is the Oval The oblong and diamond isn't too bad though

• oval

• Oval or oblong

• Oval

What Guys Said 2

• Those were just confusing. Girls like a face with solid bone structure the cheek bones the jowels and noticeable jaw line. Because just about everyone of those guys has that face

• oval man for sure