What qualities does a guy possess that make him unattractive?

what qualities does a guy possess that make him unattractive from a behavior and relationship perspective?

Most Helpful Girl

• cocky, trying to be someone he's not, inconsistent, player, big flirt, tells one girl she's special then hangs out with other girls behind her back, selfish, says he will call but doesnt, only cares about himself, immature, judges girls by looks, gives you attention one week then ignores you the next, plays games, smokes, drinks, parties too much, has way too many friends of the opposite sex, always at the club...wears way too much cheesy cologne, always talks perverted-ly

What Girls Said 5

• When he lies, is disrespectful, cheats, is arrogant, egotistical and self centered.

• cocky. it's a huge turn off. and trying too hard because it can be pretty obvious and feels forced.

• Rudeness

Disrespect

and like everybody else said... being cocky. I can't stand guys that think every girl is in love with them.

• I absolutely HATE guys who are cocky. That is probably my number one thing. I also hate it when a guy always tries to prove himself as a tough guy (calls everyone out). If any cocky guys or guys who are trying to prove themselves all the time are reading this, it doesn't make us attracted to you when you act like this, it makes us want to kick your ass and pray that you never get a girl.

• Overconfidence is unattractive to me, and someone who is rude to people.

What Guys Said 3

• Being Egotistical / Over confident

Being Deceptive / Dishonest

And on the other side of the spectrum:

- Never making a move (Being overboard-shy)

- Not being a "man" (Talking in little kid voices and acting like he's 12 when he's 45)

- Stonewalling (Blocking people out and not communicating with them)

etc

Here's a good one:

--[[ Being a Player ]]--

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Being short on cash.

• Everything is unattractive to girls. No one is good enough for them.