Girls, Afro vs classic fade which works better on me?

My hair can do anything accept be straight its long when I grow it out its an afro and I can keep if it works. Tomorow is a deal on haircuts and I can get a classic fade which I've never tried before. I don't know if i should let go and grow the fro, and beard out again, get a fade and stay clean shaven or any other idea that you may have. Pictures below.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your hair is super cute rn! It's tidy and flattering, but long enough for an SO to run their fingers through. I'd stick with it ;)

• The facial hair in the photo with long hair or short hair? How should I keep my hair?

• The photo with shorter and as taken a months ago. It's not a fade but its longer on the top than the sides.

• Go with whatever is more comfortable for you. I personally like the hair from the first pic and beard or whatever from the second. It's totally your decision.

What Girls Said 7

• Beard and longer hair.

• Well I buzzed my hair and kept the front long. My beard is back cause I can grow it in a week now.

• Trim the beard and get a shadow fade. You look good in both. 😊

• I cut my hair I buzzed the sides and back and the front is still spiked up.

• I can't tell the difference.

• My hair was way shorter in the first pic. It was buzzed al. kst. it in the second it was about 2 inches long. I got mine cut today and buzzed most of it. But the front is still long.

• oh, the second one is better.

• Well too late lol

• I like it better right now.

• Fade would be better

• You look good. No fade. But hey, if you wanna try new things go for it.

• Well the afro gets out of hand if I don't get it trimmed this is when I just evened it out.

• classic fade.

• Should I keep the fluffy beard or stubble?