Can girls still be pretty/good looking even if they have shoulder length hair?

Well, I have always had long hair but recently I cut it to my shoulders I have gotten a lot of compliments from my familyand friends. And I have noticed I got a lot more attention from guys. But for some reason, some days I feel very insecure about it thinking I look ugly or what ever. Other days I love it, do it up, and am happy... what do you think?

• Like Shoulder Length
  • Don't like Shoulder Length
  • Doesn't Matter to Me- Hair is Hair

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone feels that way. Some days you look in the mirror and think "oh! well hello there... How you doin?" other days you'll look in the mirror and think "wow, you should be in prison for being this ugly."

If you get a lot of compliments from a lot of people then I think you probably do look very good with your shoulder length hair.

What Guys Said 12

• They can be bald headed as long as they have it on their pussy I'm happy

• A couple of days ago one of the most beautiful girl i've ever seen had shoulder length hair! She was working at the Home Depot too!

• Of course they can be still very attractive

• Personally I go for women with short hair most of the time they're far more attractive in my opinion <3💕😍💕
    *it doesn't mean I won't date women with long hair but if I had to choose between one of them I'd go with the one with short hair*

• A woman can be good looking if her head is shaved. Tell me Sinead O’Connor and Annie Lenox are not good looking.

• Absolutely

• shoulder length is great

• Lmao... smh.

• I prefer longer hair but shoulder length Is good too

• Like Shoulder Length

• Yeah, it's just I MYSELF PREFER prefer it be to her mid back

• Hair isn't a big deal, even though I do like when women have the shorter bob hairstyles.

What Girls Said 5

• girl, there are women out there with pixie cuts who are so much sexier than ill ever be lmao.
    dont sweat it, I'm sure ur hair looks great :)

• Girl is pretty when she feels she's pretty

• shoulder length hair is so cool and it is so summerish
    of course you can be pretty with shoulder-length hair
    it takes time to get adapt to a new look

• i don't think hair length matters in beauty

• I love short hair. I had hair down to my bad and I cut it in January, it was to my shoulders and I loved it. I wish I had nice wavy/straight hair because I would cut it shorter, I have really curly hair and when j cut it it was really cute