Do you guys like this tattoo?

it's actually in my dad's handwriting he used to doodle quotes in his notebook and he passed away when I was 11 so i go it on my 16th birthday people who don't know that keep telling me the font is ugly even my Signifcant Other does or they say it's a ugly quote and they instantly call it a tattoo I will regret and when they find out they just feel sorry for me but is it actually nice or can I add something to my wrist like a butterfly or something to move the attention away from it? I was really happy with it until they started making fun of it any ideas?
do you guys like this tattoo?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your tatoo looks nice. People don't like it or say you'll regret it because it's a quote. Many people think a quote expresses them or is very wise and deep, but then they grow out of it. I don't think you'll regret it, though. It's not just a quote, it also symbolises your father, who died and wasn't there to help you while you grew up, but he left an important lesson behind. People try hard to accomplish their dreams, but without God's help we can do nothing. Even when the situation seems impossible for us, a miracle can happen, because we pray to God to gives us what he thinks is best for us.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah it is good - I like it, it is a good thought

• In my view, nothings is worth perma-pasting it ^^ . I can not be shortened into 1 image, and too many would ruin my skin.

What Girls Said 4

• aw that's nice =]

• I actually like the quote and the writing is very neat.

• It's cute. If you like it, that's what matters. This is very sweet tbh 😊

• Not really.