Guys, No make up?

I used to wear some make up to cover up acne marks but over the summer I've went through some intense care and don't have them anymore. that being said I stopped using all the other sorts of make up (mascara etc.).
I feel llike some make up makes me look better but my boyfriend and guy friend say they prefer me without make up?

is this cause I actually look better or is it cause guys have a thing for "natural beauty" even though I might objectively look better with some make up?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of guys like little or no make up as you say the natural look - A lot of girls try for the natural look with very light make up as a compromise

What Guys Said 3

• Guys have a thing for natural beauty because it looks objectively better. The face paint screws with the color balance.

• It's probably both. Healthy minded guys are attracted to natural beauty and NO ONE looks better with make up.

• no makeup is the best if you still look pretty good without it!