Which tattoo should I get? And which one would be less painful as well?

iv always planed to get a awsome tatto I just love em, which one would be worth getting as I can only afford one atm?

Most Helpful Girl

• The one on ur ankle will hurt the most because it's on bone. The arm one is aparently pretty tender also. I personally believe that tattoos should be really meaningful. I mean they are there forever ya know? Can you draw? If so I'd draw one. Think of something meaningful to you that you want to keep on your body forever. A religious symbol? Spirit animal? Special person in your life? Childhood pet? Find a way to transfer things that are really meaningful to you into art. Because tatoos are just that, art and should be treated as such. They are a beautiful opportunity for symbolism and personality. If you are not artistically inclined you can talk to a tatt artist to talk about it or find a friend who draws and see what they can c one up with with some guidlines. I'm sure if you asked for sketches on here you'd get some. It's on you forever, it deserves the extra planning I promise. And you'll love it so much more if it's meaningful!

• That's a good idia to draw one that would be cool 😊

What Guys Said 5

• I say the butterfly with the stars looks the best!

• Doesn't it hurt more depending on how big it is?

• The butterfly but without the stars

• Get the second one and dint worry it won't hurt that much on wrist you will feel like cat scratch

• never been a big fan of tatoos, but one on the ankle looks least painful

What Girls Said 15

• They will all be painful, especially considering their locations... however, since they're so small, tolerating the pain shouldn't be a problem.
    I do like the butterfly one, but I think it would look better on the ankle (I'm a bit biased though, wrist tattoos make me cringe).

• Tattoos hurt. Period.
    Picking a tattoo should never be based on how much they will or won't hurt. If you want one, you get the one you want, where it will look the best for the design.

from experience, this is how much certain areas hurt me (1=nothing, 10=deadly):
    wrist - 3
    ankle, inside - 2
    lower back, middle - 6
    lower back, towards the waist (the fleshy parts) - 9
    upper back, middle - 7
    upper back, shoulder - 6

You shouldn't get any tattos on your hands. Depending of the field of work you do or plan to do, it could have some negative impact on your career chances. Besides, even tho lettering is pretty, finger tattoos fade fast and you basically have to re-do them over time.

• Good answer thanks a bunch 😃

• If you're not 100% sure about it yourself I would advice you to not get any tattoo at this point - it's really an individual thing and you're gonna have it for the rest of your life so you should choose the one that you like best. Personally these three are all tattoos that you see a lot tho why not go for something a little more unique?

• I like the butterfly, but you should really tell the tattoo artist what image you are looking for and what would make it special to you and have him draw it. That way it is an original piece of art made just for you :-)

• Forgot to add: I have one on my hand, foot, back and wrist. As for pain the back and foot hurt the most. Wrist was the smallest amount of pain. But it all depends on your tolerance. I have a high tolerance.
      All in all this should be something you decide, not what random strangers on the internet think is best

• The butterfly looks good. Ever thought of doing it on your back?

• Yes I have... but wanted to get it somewhere it can show off

• dont get a tattoo at all...

• Lol why is that?

• @Asker she is right :p

• Yea but iv always wanted one for years I wouldn't believe id get bored of it... but she has a point Il say.

• The first position is the best and the last concept is the cutest overall.

• maybe the butterfly one

• All of these tattoos look meaningless and boring. I wouldn't get one.

• don't get a tattoo. You can never cover them up when you want to.

• The second one's nice

• I like the second one

• Which one fits your character? Thats the one to take, not what others like.

• I'm not a fan of tattoos, but I don't have anything against getting them on ankles and feet. So that's where I would get one. Now are you also asking about the design? Then I would go with the butterfly, without the stars.

• I like the third one