Would you rather be Goth or Decora?

BOTH Goth and Decora have men and women.

DECORA:Would you rather be Goth or Decora?

GOTH:

I love both but Decora just looks so cute to me! decora seems a lot more creative and just makes me feel like a little kid like a legit wish I 5 so I could pull this off.
By the way,

You can't just do a mild wanna be leather grunge look for goth. You have to go full on True original goth looking like Dracula.

For decora, you gotta go full on rainbow and happiness

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd pay to watch them fight in like an arena. Some good ol gang wars.

What Guys Said 12

• Could I still wear the shirt in my pic and be considered Goth? lol If not I guess I will go with decora. At least then I don't wouldn't look like I am trying to act like a non conformist by conforming to what the other non conformists are wearing. :p

• You have to wear the entire outfit in goth pic

• Goth decora looks like a clown squad about to start a show

• I think goth

• a mix of both i guess

• Oh I can definitely pull off the goth look

• Both just need to be exterminated, this is the kind of shit that states cults, whatever happend to just being yourself? No need to dress like a LSD addict

• Being decora or goth is being yourself.

• Like something regardless of the culture doesn't make you have less of a self identifocation. In that case, don't eat, dress, or listen to anything that isn't from your country.

• I like anything I want to, and I assume you do to, I know goth is all about dressing and thinking alike, but I do t knack what the hell this weeaboo think is though, I may be wrong, but if it is like goth then it's conformity

• Decora because it's colourful :)

• A mild goth, I think.

• Decora because then I'm more likely to get people talking to me

• Neither, id rather be dora the explorer. Lmfao.

• Honestly, that 'decora' ish is 10x scarier than any goth I've ever seen lol

• The Decoras look so cute though. I like both tbh.

• Neither. (filler)

What Girls Said 13

• Goth for sure. Leather, lace, tights, boots, and eyeliner, I can work with. Decora? It's just too random for me. X)

• What you described is more grunge than goth.

• I just described that picture you posted. X) You may be thinking of punk and not grunge though. Grunge is more about flannels, sweaters, denims, and Chucks, while punk is more about leathers, boots, studs, cuffs, plaids, and ripped clothes. None of the two are much for lace like goth is.

Anyway, I'd still be goth. I'd wear the entire outfit of the girl on the far left. Her skirt actually looks quite nice.

• Goth. Like this girl on the right 😁

media.sdreader.com/.../fav_goths_t435x600.jpg

• DECORA. It's different and better than wearing black in the hot sun!!

• Lol I think I would be cyber goth so like a mixture of both those cultures ~ I like the hairstyles of decora but they dress way too colourful for my taste it's kinda giving me eye cancer if I look at it for too long lol

• 0|0
    • Decora people aren't conformists. Goth people are actually more accepted seemingly.

• Its a south park joke dude lol

• Wow... both are pretty scary. I'll go with the Goth. I could have fun with some of that... (Do I have to gain 70 lbs first if I go Goth?)

• I've been a goth sooo

It's like my home away from home

But the decora thing looks hilarious, I'd give that a go for a weekend

• Decora looks fun! I would totally love to try decora! I've kind of done the goth thing before I'm not too interested in going back xD

• erughmm MY EYES. I'm just not a fan :P
    But if i had to choose, goth

• sweet loli and fairy系 > decora and gosuloli

• Goth, I would always pick goth lol.

• Neither, they both look like too much work. I don't have that kind of time on my hands.

• Gosh but I'd do my style better looking and less scary-like.