Should I wear it?

I really love crop tops and I want to wear one but I'm to scared of what people will say. I would never usually wear any sort of revealing clothing so I'm worried how everyone will react. Plus it's against my religion. It doesn't show a lot. I'm wearing overalls with it so only the sides of my waist show. Should I wear it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not about what you wear, it's about how you're acting in what you're wearing. If you're wearing a crop top, and decide to go out and make out/have sex with a bunch of random dudes or whatever, that's what makes you slutty, not what you're actually wearing. You could be a perfect lady, that just happens to be wearing a crop top, right?

What Guys Said 4

• That sounds okay if only your waist is showing

• I think that would be alright. With what you described, That doesn't seem like it would be too suggestive or provocative.

• Yes! I think it would look great on you. My wife always wears a button down shirt with a little knot at the waist. It reveals a little skin but looks good and not over the top revealing.

• Dont let religion rule you

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should wear and forget what people think, what's important is what you think and how you feel in it. And if only your waist shows that's not revealing at all you should wear it.