Are very thick eyebrows a turnoff?

And by very thick, I mean the thickest part is the same size as your eye. I have fairly big eyes, as in not squinty...

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Just aslong as you do not have a mono brow OR there like wild, and there nicly looked afer, then there good

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh too late, I just trimmed the hairs really short and now you can see skin through them. Heh, oh wel..

What Girls Said 11

• funny I felt the squinty part of the question not necessary but if you have big eyes, why not just get them groomed in a salon? that would be the way to go with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not a unibrow, it's not bad. But it depends on how they work with the rest of your face. On some guys they're hot, on others not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love thick! Just as long as there's two of them ;)

BIG TURN ON imo.

Just look at colin farrell and Zachary Quinto!

0|0
    0|0
  • turn on!

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as they don't meet in the middle I think you're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can work the eyebrows then who cares. I think that eyebrows are the least of concern, when considering looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I personally don't like very think eyebrows... especially when they're black...

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not a fan of the big eyebrows honestly... at all

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. wax them catterpillers! they are very ugly and a MAJOR turnoff! ps..if you have a unibrow, you need some major help.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't mind. If you search the singer Charlie Simpson and look at pics of him he has huge eyebrows and I think he's the hottest guy ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • no as long as they are shaped up and not messy looking

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I feel you man I got thick eye brows myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep if you don't have a mono you are set.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they make you look a little "mad" looking. I've been told I have "mean" face. So I'm not sure about complete turn off.

1|1
    0|0