Guys, girls, how much do u spend to get a haircut?

Guys and girls how much do u spend when getting a haircut? Is how much u spend worth it?
What is the lowest and highest you will pay?

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom spends so much money getting her hair done it drives me nuts, especially since she does it at least once a month. She spends at least $100 (depends where she goes. She spent $250 on Newbury Street in Boston and there was nothing special about it) for a wash, cut, color/highlights, and blow-dry. I think when I go its around $40 for wash, cut, blow-dry and straighten, since my hair is curly and somehow salons get it so silky straight lol. But I only get a trim twice a year, since I've just been growing my hair out.

What Girls Said 9

• A lot actually - usually around the £300+ mark because I go to a top salon in London and get colour, treatments, etc.

• usually 60, for the wash and cut. i would never pay more than 100 just for a cut! and i'd never spend less than 20, that would scare me.

• $30 with tip, $40.

I think $50 would be the limit I'd pay. No minimum, low price is not an indication of bad work.

• Zero. I can cut my own hair.

• $15 for just a cut. I give a $5 tip. I wash my hair beforehand. No need to pay someone for that. I am very very picky about how my hair is done and I don't trust many people with it. The girl who does my hair is awesome.

• My sister usually cuts my hair. It's her hobby.

My friend cuts hers for 20, I think including wash.

• I go back to my home country every year for summer holidays and I'd get my haircut there. The cost is equivalent to $AUD10.

• I usually spend about 8€.

• I spend around $75.

What Guys Said 11

• zero, just a buzzer. -_- Guys these days are becoming Way too high maintenance and its really annoying.

Its funny actually that men go to barber shops, because all they do is gossip to the barber. Men tell their barber a lot of shit O_O, just like girls gossip at a hair or nail salon, coffee shop, at a dinner etc -_-

• I range from zero when my sister does it then there is mid range of 5 and 8 euro then if I am going all out 12 euro.

• I spend $22 per haircut which I get every 3-4 weeks.

• Not much... sometimes i cnn cut my hair on my own actually... not hard

• I spend $17 + 4 dollar tips for a haircut and wash.

• Around $20

• I spend from 10 euros to 20 euros

• I dont spend anything i cut my own dead ends and thats it.

• Hehe, I get mine for free! My mom has her own hair salon.

• Zero. I cut my own hair. It just cost me the electricity about 50 cents.

• Lowest I pay is about $30 for just a touch-up, but I usually get a good cut for about $100.

• Dang, what type of cut do u get for that much?

• A good one.

A good haircut is all about the details, and a good stylist knows exactly what will look good with your face shape, and they know a bunch about your hair type and what is or isn't possible for your type of hair, and their execution is spot on.

• I can see paying that if there doing a great job.