Tattoo ideas? help?

Recently I've been going through a rough patch and am working on recovering. So once I'm done recovering I'd like to get a tattoo on my right hip upper thigh region to remind myself of the struggles and to stay strong. But, i can't decide what to get!

Whatever I get, I would like to keep it small so that it stays hidden under my panties or a swim suit, and I was kind of thinking I'd like it in white ink. Here are some of my ideas.

Hope
Strength
I am not afraid of the dark

Anymore ideas? It doesn't necessarily have to be words or white ink. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I would kind of like it to be unique, which is why I'm asking. I know my ideas are pretty basic. So no feathers, dream catchers, infinity symbols...

Most Helpful Guy

• My advice? Decide on something that is unequivocally powerful and meaningful TO YOU. If your having to ask strangers what to put on, I'd seriously rethink this decision. Don't put something on just to put something on. Secondly, once you decide on something wait six months, if you still want it then go for it. Someone gave similar advice and it saved my ass from a sorry mistake. I know it's not what you want to hear, hope you figure it out.

• Yes I know it has to have meaning to me... that's why I'm looking for ideas!!! Sometimes other people can help find better ways to view a situation than a person's own biased view.

• @Likes2drive I'm well read and I am fortunate enough to have people in my life that help me live it like a pro. But to answer your question, yes I am 16.

• I was quite impressed with your answer for your age 👍

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• save your money and put it towards a learning an instrument or talent,

but if you must get a tattoo i say you look into occult symbolism and get something like that

If i were ever to get a tattoo i would probably want a Giant Toth on my back, he is the egyptian god of wisdom and knowledge

i would also get hieroglyphs all around my body...

• Lol I'm a piano performance major... anyway I don't want something huge. I want something small. It'd be 100 or less. But thanks for the idea.

• oh... lol all the stuff i like is really big...

• A flaming skeleton with blue flame hair playing electric guitar with lightning coming out of it

• I was thinking reborn the phoenix but you said no birds.

• Boobs, weist, shulder, arm, wrist etc... You can get your shoulder rose or owl picture, what's more you can get fire wings above your butt, below the backside... Small birds on shoulder and small hearts look very attractive on your boobs :)

• My honest suggestions is none.
    Do you think that your whole personality and self can be summarized by 1 single and FIXED image? Even internet profile pictures are changeable. (The name is fixed in most cases for management reasons)

• Not self image. It was suppose to be a small reminder to stay positive. It wouldn't be visible to anyone but me

• Wait how is that insecure?

• Why you only focus on that? :P
      But I meant it like a thing you wrote in a place where only you can see, and it reflects something to left you up. Like I said true convenience does not need reminders (it is highly related to WHAT type of image).

• I don't care for tats on women, but if you get one, I'm glad you are keeping it small and hidden.

• I noticed a lot of girls use a Chinese symbol that would probably translate into that

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe tattoo the date you decided to officially change your life for the better to help remind you of its significance always.

• i'd get a kitten