Can I go braless?

So Im big on fashion and I dont like always having to wear a bralette or have my bra showing, my mom said I couldnt go braless and I'm too big (Im a 34B) and I'd rather be braless that have an annoying strapless on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg! I'm your sister bra size (32C) so we have similarly sized boobs. For me it wasn't as much not wanting to wear a bra, it was that I wear a lot of dainty tops that can't be worn with a bra. What I do if the outfit is something that's too close to my boobs to be worn compeltely unprotected is cross two bandaids over each of my nipples (the fabric parts covers the nipple, the sticky parts stick out in an X shape). It works perfectly for me because the pointy nipples are covered, which is the only part of going braless that is perhaps offensive in my opinion :)

What Guys Said 11

• Try it at home with different tops (shirts, dresses, etc.) and see how you feel. If you're comfortable, do it, if not, maybe think of something else.

• B doesn't sound that big - Pasties or nipple covers might allow to go braless in peace and satisfy your mother.

• Um well you CAN but due to a lack of support the weight of your breasts will exert pressure on your spine which could lead to back problems. Plus your nipples will be visible through most shirts and if you wear anything low-cut you'll basically be flashing your boobs whenever you bend over.

• Sure you can if you want, but don't

• nah. Go for it

• Go for it. Their your boobs and your look 😉

• do it!! dont be surprised if you notice more guys staring at you though

• Some of my friends go braless, not a big deal.

• I find bras really sexy on women, no idea why. If you don't want to, go ahead but, you might upset some people who like when you wear them

• Listen to your mother because you are living in her house and her rules. This is to show respect. Once on your own, you can go braless.

• I prefer not.
    Specially if you think that you will grow even more and at some point you have to get used to it.

What Girls Said 5

• Invest in some pasties if you do not wish to have a bra on. That way you won't show through your shirts, but can still be comfortable. They also are called "petals" and you can order some cheap off of Amazon no problem.

• Can't you see them through shirts though?

• Nope, not if you get nude ones. I have a pair myself that I use for strapless dresses.

• Sure. do what feels comfortable to you. I do it often as well. If done right it looks good.

• u aren't big i'm a 36d

• Yes you should be able to go braless with that size. Im a 34C and I do it and its fine.

• Yeah you can go bra less. Lucky.