Embarassing question?

I've got a lot of air on my ass. I mean A LOT. I tried to trim it but it didn't really made much of a difference. If I shave it it will itch and look wwird afterwards. What can I do? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Wax it or cream might help

What Girls Said 1

• Stop caring. If you find a girl who asks you to get rid of it, get it waxed or wax it yourself. It isn't hard. My boyfriend isn't exactly bare there and I don't care. Honestly he's hairy fucking everywhere. I'm into it. Just need to find someone who doesn't care

• Very entertaining to imagine Nancy Drew saying that. :) I can hear it in my mind. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Zippo. Don't get waxed.

Anyway there are a lot of girls (and guys) who dig a hairy guy. Believe me. It's like you're a Neanderthal. Lots of people go for that. Helps if you have a prominent brow ridge as well. :)

Don't change, dude.

• Maybe I should just keep it trimmed afterall…

• No man, I doubt it's worth the time and effort. I mean I don't see the upside. Just be yourself, man--that's the sexiest thing. :)

• Just fucking leave that shit alone. We have hairy asses for a reason, There is no point in making yourself feel uncomfortable just to get rid of it ;D.

• I can't say I'm hairy overall so this really bothers me actually.

• Wax it, that's what women do

• Yeah, maybe I'll try that.

• I body build and we do this before competition. Hurts but you get over it.