I want to look hot! Girls like well groomed guys, how to deal with my uni-brow?

Girls are all about the well groomed guys. I am ready to step up, but the one thing I am not sure how to deal with is my uni-brow. I am embarrassed to ask for help. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wax it comes out really nice. and you only have to get it done like every 2 weeks or something like that. I do my eyebrows and its like 6 dollars so its not expensive. good luck.

What Girls Said 6

• Um your pic scared me, not because of you eye brows but because of that face your pulling. anyway, I think your eyebrows look fine, that to me, is not a uni brow. your probably just being paranoid, don't even worry about it.

• Your eyebrows look fine to me. Just pluck any really obnoxious hairs--not too much, since what you think looks natural will look fake to others.

• i would take a razor and shave that .naw I'm just playing with you...get it wax do something about it

• Wax or tweeze it, or if you don't want darker ones growing in...go to a salon and they'll bleach it for you, guys go in there all the time *hehe inside source*

• Umm I saw your pic..i don't really see a unibrow..but if you say you have one..ummm suggestions..get it waxed? or just find a girl who isn't gonna not like you for your unibrow. Some girls might like unibrows! :)

• Pluck it - if you're embarrassed of it just do it in private.

What Guys Said 0