Which Eyebrows Do You Like More?

Option 1:
Which Eyebrows Do You Like More?

Option 2:

I tried to find visually similar images so please just rate on eyebrows and not eyes etc. I myself have natrually thin eyebrows but I know that people like both and I was just curious to see what you thought was more popuar and not Vogue Magazine. Thank you for filling this out as honestly as possible!

• Option 1: Thin Eyebrows
    78% (40)86% (25)81% (65)Vote
  • Option 2: Thick Eyebrows
    22% (11)14% (4)19% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Option 2 is kinda frightening

6|0
    0|0
  • Never even seen eyebrows type 2. I've seen thick ones that look very nice but that example is just extreme.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think option 1

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin eyebrows I guess... but felt as long as they look good I don't care if they are thin or thick... I have thick eyebrows myself...😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely option #3

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion thick is ALWAYS better, but they need the HD brow treatment to look good!

1|0
    0|0
  • The second bint's eyebrows are about as thick as mine.. no ta.

1|0
    0|0
  • Isn't there a difference between eyebrows and an ill-placed moustache?

0|0
    0|0
  • thin i say mine are almost too thin tho

0|0
    0|2
  • I think thin eyebrows look a bit better but it doesn't bother me at all if she has thick eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, all eyebrows look weird to me if I concentrate on them.
    From the two pics you posted, I prefer the first one, but I don't necessarily have anything against thick eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Option 1 is feminine.
    Option 2 is masculine.

If you are a girl... please choose option 1.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its better

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• That isn't that thin, that's average, here's thin.
    brilliantlychic.bangordailynews.com/.../...row.jpg

3|1
    0|0
  • The thick eye brows are so extreme. It's like a caricature of thick eyebrows.

I like thick eyebrows more than thin. But the 2nd option is just terrible and exaggerated.

4|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely hate eyebrows like number 2. My ultimate worst is the scouse brow. i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...600000578-482_306x423.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • How about somewhere in the middle, like this:

exploregram.com/.../...ect-eyebrows-@sexualmao.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick ones!
    Sorry... I like monstrous eyebrows more than the neat, fake looking, drawn in ones or no eyebrow look. =)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't understand why woman are so obsessed with body hair everywhere else yet draw huge furry worms above their eyes! Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

I also don't get why they also pluck them virtually to extinction and then DRAW them on! You're literally drawing on your face because you plucked it off... wtf!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't pick one. I like both and everybody has a look that's right for their face. My eyebrows are in between thin and thick but are on the thicker side. My face wouldn't look right with thin eyebrows because it's not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL I think this one is pretty obvious. Thin.

0|0
    1|0
  • I want you to know that the second image is really distorted

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick are scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's actually average, not thin. Anyway, I definitely prefer the first ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love thick. eyebrows for some reason

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when people just don't mess with their eyebrows, their natural look suits them

0|0
    0|0
  • I have naturally thick eyebrows but not like Option 2

0|0
    0|0
  • The first option.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao this is so biased

That's literally the worst example of thick eyebrows I've seen in my entire life.

0|0
    0|0