Girls, is braless becoming more common?

This summer I have seen more fashion that isn't able to be worn with a bra (low back, low side etc). Is braless becoming more common? Do you go braless and if so, what outfits do you go without in? What bra size are you and have you had any embarassing moments while braless?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You're definitely right, going bra-less is definitely a more common thing, regardless of whether the outfit requires it or not actually. I don't go bra-less, my breast is large, I only see women with small breast sporting the look. Though I'd like to try it but, I don't know how women with larger breast can sport the look. I have seen bra-less looks with lace outfit, crochet lace outfits, backless outfits, and outfits low cut or lace under the arms going all the way down the sides. I've also seen bras that are more fashionable for exposure now too. And DIY'd bra straps and backs for more open looks.
    I current wear 32 F or 34 DD. And my embarrassing moment was more in my head than in reality. I don't wear spaghetti straps often, because it shows off your bra. I have a few spaghetti tops and I've tried strapless bras, bandeau bras, and if I find the right cup, its always to big for my ribs. So I decided to bra-less once, and I didn't take into the account of possible nip exposure, so at the store I walked with my arms crossed the whole time. By the end of the day my boyfriend said it was so obvious! So beware, and take precautions lol.

What Girls Said 11

• It's been common with all small breasted women...
    Lucky biatches. :(

• I don't necessarily agree with showing nips but I do feel like it's always classy and sexy to wear an appropriate bra. There's nothing more ill-fitting/inappropriate than 1. not dressing your age and 2. over exposing. Depending on how much skin you're exposing, balance it out with a nice pair of jeans and sticky bras will be your savior as they prevent a saggy look and are seamless!

• I don't know how common it is, but I don't wear bras at all, I'm a 32B size so not big enough to need one. No embarrassing moments that I can think of.

• Yes I let the girls out of the restraints of my bra often when I go out wearing a nice top or dress these days

• I have a B-size, so I can easily do. The only thing you have to check with pale even colours is the way your nipples show through if it is tight fit. Can be embarrasing in work situations.

• I don't know about other people, but I can't go into public without a bra. It makes me feel too exposed

• No go to braless am a 36a and wouldn't even dare go without my bra. I mean what if a breeze comes by and you're stuck out like a stinger. No ma'am girls keep your bras on just wear cool shirts that was meant to show bras like low backs with a lacy bralette

• It is more common! However, I'm not sure if I like the trend because who wants droopy beats as you get older?

• Cuz braless is comfyyy 😂

• I hate that. I want a bra!

• It's not that common in my country.