Is a skirt and long knee socks with heels/soccer shoes slutty? People at my school would call me a slut or prostitute. I don't know why... Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they are jealous that they aren't as hot as you/ can't get you. haters gotta hate.
    Increase the length of your skirt if that's the reason and it really bothers you

What Guys Said 5

• lol there just socks so i'm not sure why that would make you appear like as slut in any way, shape or form. i mean i can understand if it was stocking instead of socks

• Nah who cares what they say they're probably just jealous

• is it a very short skirt or a mini skirt? Maybe people think u wear to attract their attention

• Sound fine but the socks sound weird why not just wear tights

• I like long socks. I don'y like tights but my heels can leave blisters so I use long socks instead of regular socks.

• if someone calls u a slut again, tell them the three magical words... "go fuck yourselves"

What Girls Said 5

• It is a classic naughty schoolgirl look worn by prostitutes and pornstars alike. A seven year old in long socks and school uniform looks cute, a teenage girl in heels, over the knee socks and a skirt looks like jailbait.

• I don't think it is. Wear what you want.

• maybe its not appropriate for school

• Maybe its not custom in spain, but its not slutty unless your skirt is horribly short of course.

• Its not even in 💁