What makes a woman so elegant and attractive in a nice flowy long dress that suits her body?

I was out with a guy friend the other night, and he pointed out a woman who was wearing a long silk dress that looked perfect on her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Flowy dress in my opinion are one of the most feminine things a girl can wear. That is what makes it attractive to me.

What Guys Said 4

• we all have a type and most guys find classy women desirable
    a long flowy dress is a reflection of British royalty and that is attractive to everyone who likes classy

• I like the long silk dress look - It is so elegant and classy

• Well 99% of the time elegant women are skinny, you never see a fat woman called elegant unless someone is just being nice. Elegant is 75% the dress 25% the girl.

• Confidence, money...

• Money? What do you mean sorry.

• expensive clothes can make anyone look good

What Girls Said 4

• well i think it's a lot about the way she carries herself in that dress. u want to wear the dress proudly. u dont let it wear u, u know?
    confidence. walking like u know ur sexy in that thing. but also very down to earth of course.

• because nice flowy long dresses go with the womans body... from top to bottom.. they dont not show much skin,.. but they show the shape of of a woman.. which makes it sexy and elegant without being slutty.. but one needs to have a tall and very good figure to pull it off..

• I think men just find it elegant and sexy.

• Probably the fact that she wears the right clothes for her shape.