Should I post bikini pictures?

So I notice a lot of girls post bikini pictures that make them look exotic and tropical and artsy.
Do guys admire girls like this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• You can look exotic and artsy without a bikini

• if you are doing it for the guys then dont
    if you are doing cause u like them and want too then sure go ahead

the world isn't worth your time but you are worth every dime that is on the planet

• I wouldn't say admire, its just meh.

• Ah, I'd think congrats to them for having the confidence. so long as you're smart about it, because you don't want to somehow get in trouble for it, but yeah!

I will say sometimes it seems like a slippery slope for me, when I see a bikini pic and a woman asking 'how do i look' or something, because I don't want to come off as a creep, so I tiptoe around saying things like 'sexyyy' and such, but that's my problem, not the problem of who's posting the pics. You got the right to do it and sometimes it's nice to post a picture and get positive feedback, especially when you're feeling down. Or not, do it when you're feeling really beautiful too! <3 cx

• It's not actually hard to tip toe around unless your trying to start a relationship with her. Then it's hard.

• well, I don't really want to sound like a creep, whether I'm trying to start a relationship or not. I'd like to be viewed as a decent human being and not to make people uncomfortable needlessly. I'm just not always the best with words, especially compliments cx so I tend to just say 'cute!' or something.

• @lokilauren My suggestions is that if it is something you wouldn't mind your potential kids/family/etc seeing in 20 years then go ahead and do it, but my gut instinct in that there is no need to post.

• I'm gonna be a white knight and say no, men don't want to see that (even if they say they do, they're lying to themselves and furthermore, they're lying to God... ah, I mean, they're lying to themselves, sure yep *nods until neck snaps off*).

• Like probably, but as everyone is doing it desensitised. Why not keep clothes on. If it was a genuine beach picture then it's not so bad. Do you really like the shirtless guys in their pics?

• That's my theory as well! Because so many girls are posting bikini pictures every couple of seconds, I feel that keeping bikini pictures off of my page will make me stand out. No, I don't like guys that post shirtless pics in front of mirrors.

• Just to clarify, the question was just to justify my point, as that would possibly be the comparison.

• Depends on where, but umm if you want to you can

• Ehh, it's more of a yes & no, But a girl who just "wants" to post bikini pictures isn't impressing knowing just because other girls are doing it. (No offense)

• If you feel comoftrable in bikini then why not? But don;t do it because many mnay girls do it or don;t do it just to get guys to admire you

• No u shouldn't post

• Of course you shuold post it, Because that's what modern girls to do.

• Takes more than a bikini to make a girl actually exotic or even just look exotic.

• That's true. What else does it take?

• Actually depends on your definition of exotic. For me, an American in US, as it relates to women, it means non white women from foreign lands mostly tropical but not exclusively. Darker skin from high yellow to black and dark hair. Basically you need to be born that way.

• so whats stopping you? :/

• Sure. please include ass butt.. please.

• yeah of course we like it...( IF you look good in a bikini and have a nice body) x

• People love to flaunt their body. I'm okay seeing them lol.

• Why not... u should try it
    It will really works

• By all means, I need something to fap to.

Oh wait, I mean admire.

Seriously, why do want semi-nude photos of you floating around the internet? Have a little self-respect.

• If a girl has a hot body, of course I'd like to see a pic of her showing some skin. But it doesn't make me think of her as "artsy" or anything, it just gives me something nice to look at. So only do it if you want to.

• You should totally post that.

• No I don't like attention whores.

What Girls Said 11

• It's ok if is a normal picture of you wearing a bikini and you're not like this:
    scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...23465567_o.jpg
    scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...36797949_n.jpg
    They like it anyways, though, so don't worry.

• Oh yeah, they totally admire them.

i1302.photobucket.com/.../...aving_zps483637eb.gif

• Why are there so many dumb people on this site... any straight man loves a half naked photo...

Anyway, most people who post those are fakes... and why copy others in order to be liked? Be yourself, if it comes naturally to your personality do it, but it obviously doesn't when you have to ask.

I'm not a guy, but in general anything or anyone that copies others, is far less interesting to my eyes.

• If you want to, go for it. I wouldn't do this because I tend not to like showing off my body. I don't find bikini pics artsy in the slightest.

• i guess it depends on their preference

• they are not admired.. everyone knows they are fishing..

• Depending on what the pix look like it may come back to haunt you.

Once posted they are seen almost worldwide.

• Do it because you want to, not to impress people. Lmao. You'll come off tryhardish.

• maybe the horny ones will admire that
    I wouldn't do it though, like just for attention

• its your choice if u want to do it, but you know what? most of the girls lose their respect and people start to take them as fun when a girl posts her bikini pictures just giving my opinion ''don't'' after that its your choice.

• Yeah, they admire you a whole three minutes until they jizz.