Guys, Do you think a girl with tattoos is hot?

I have three little tattoos that aren't always visible, but I'm thinking about getting a bigger one on my back. One I've wanted for a while, that has a special meaning to me. My SO keeps telling me not to get it, says big tattoos on woman are ugly. I know everyone is different, but just wanting a rough idea?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Tattoos are too mainstream these days.

If she's average she's average. If she's hot she's hot. Tattoo won't change anything in my opinion.

a small and meaningful tattoo I don't mind but a big one can make you slide towards vulgarity.

0|0
    0|1
  • A woman's body is best appreciated pure and naked, without any distraction. They have little appeal. Personally I don't like them, and I'm yet to find a girl who looks any better with one on. They are actually a turn off

0|0
    0|1
  • I prefer no tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also people are much more statistically likely to respond in an agreeable way. If you want a more accurate response I would make a poll.

• If she's hot, and has tattoos, it doesn't remove her hotness. But also I'm not attracted to skin-ink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos seem to be quite regulary a red flag for mental instability based on my personal experiences.

So no, not hot to me.

0|0
    0|1
  • I am not a fan of tattoos on a girl I am interested in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like tattoos to be honest, but it does look cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I do

But it depends on where the tattoos are

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls who are covered in bright colourful artwork, not shitty generic tattoos. I especially like girls with neck, hand, chest and foot tattoos. Like a nice big colourful chest piece is amazing to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a body covered with tattoos would be somewhat unattractive. One or two of them might be attractive if they're cool tattoos, but more in a "hey, this girl is cool" way than "hey, that's hot".

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely *_*

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a no for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a woman with tattoos. I am especially fond of sleeve tattoos and nose and navel piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. it looks cheap. it makes them look like low end people.

0|0
    0|1