Guys, make up, yes or no and why?

• Yes
    48% (16)
  • No
    52% (17)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• No. Reasons:

1. Natural and genuine is better for virtually all girls
    2. It's unpleasant to get any cosmetics in your mouth when you're fucking or making out with a chick
    3. The chemical exposure. Not good. Plus there's a lot of testing on animals.
    4. Maybe most important: It ages you. Seriously. Makeup damages the skin. Girls who stop wearing makeup age BACKWARD. I've seen it.

Makeup sucks so bad.

• NOOO!!! because I like to GET what I SAW

Not think I'm going to be getting a rated 8+ to simply find out that once she takes off that WAR PAINT she's a 5+ at best -_-

• Not think that I'm going to be getting a rated 8+ to simply find out that once she takes off that WAR PAINT she's a 5+ at best -_- *

• Because it hides natural beauty

• mixed,
    i really like makeup because it looks very pretty, the problem is it is deceptive
    and thus you see a new person when she is not wearing it, which is very annoying

make up is just making yourself more pretty so you higher the standard of appearence you create

especially when first seeing a girl with makeup, i immediatly think she is very attractive, and i don't even know what she looks like

• I like little or no makeup giving a more natural look

• A little bit to add some color.

• I like make up that makes girl look pretty but it's not a big deal

• Nope coz I like the girl to be with her natural beauty even if she isn't pretty without make up coz it's better than faking it. but I am okay with a lip gloss or what u call it

• I like all natural so no...

• I voted B because I like the natural look more, however a little bit of makeup is ok.

• At least in the United States, many girls are naturally beautiful but makeups make them look fake even not as beautiful as their natural look.

• whatever you feel like

• I think women look better without makeup, but I don't mind it they like to wear it

• Yes, but not too much

• yes, but simple

• I prefer all naturaaal baby.

• After one bad experience I kind of wish it would be abolished. But that will never happen.

• No stay simple

• Yes. Most girls don't look so good without

• You are pretty you don't wanna make up

• I like the natural look, a little is okay, but i prefer non at all.

• All the time, even you wake up

• Do i like it? yes if she doesn't overdo it. does she have to wear it? no.