Why is Lil Wayne so hot?

Alright girls here is your chance to explain why little Wayne is so hot. Now including him I got picks from other rapers who I believe look way better then that no muscle, gay ass over used dreads, and a god damn belt that says "Rape". Wtf is wrong with you girls? All these other rappers beat him at every other aspect in looks. Also don't start that "his voice is beautiful", because they edit those using voice altering software.

link = little wayne

link =Flo-Rida

link = Akon

link =Ne-Yo

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are all BUTT UGLY. It's the fame factor if any girls like them. I must say, I like some of there music ,but people who go after them are chasing after money. and also, everyone has different tastes, some people are attracted to stuff like that just like some people are attracted to being tortured and whiped.

What Girls Said 9

• He's not hot. Not at all. The only thing he has going for him is his swagger.

And Ne-Yo definitely isn't a rapper. I don't know what the hell you call what Akon does, it's not really singing or rapping. But I don't think any of them are especially attractive.

• he's meh I've seen better but out of all those guys you named up there I think he looks best..I stopped paying attention to him when I saw a show on BET where he sang live no editing with his guitar he was trying so hard to be sexy/ cute his voice sounded like crap

• Exactly. It's all voice editing software.

• lil wayne is sh*t. I think the best looking rappers are T.I. or ludacris, they're well-groomed and look like a million bucks. I like pharrell too though he isn't a rapper

• lmao I honestly think they dun look cute.

its just that their bodies are sexy.

but hey there are some girls who think they are cute...

...dunno how they're thinking this but uh...yea...

• All the others are ugly, people I know don't think little wayne is hot but I find him so f'able. There's just something about him-he is hot! And his music is amazing.

• hes not

• I don't think he's hot...lol but I know a girl who's obsessed with him. She loves his voice!

• I think he's sexy has a lot of swag, confident, and his cute in his own way. Why do people have to explain to you why they think someone is hot? I thought beauty was in the eye of the beholder. Flo Rida is cute, Akon looks good, Neyo is unattractive, Wayne is sexy to me and that's all there is to it

• First of all. Flo Rida Akon and Ne-Yo are ugly I didn't look at the pics you put up, little wayne is hotter then all three of them. His music is also a whole lot better then those other three guys you compared him to.

• His music is hot, hit after hit, that makes HIM hot

What Guys Said 2

• f*** a little wayne

he ain't no blood

• the belt says Bape

so did little wayne assfvck your girlfriend or something? you mad at him lmao

have you ever seen ne yo without a hat btw? dudes hairline is non existant

• No I just find him ugly.

• I'm not a fan but

i'm wondering why you're rating how dudes look