Are this shoes too high?

I found this pair in a store in my size and mom tells me that I can't walk in them and that they are for clubbing, do you agree with her?
Are this shoes too high?

Most Helpful Guy

• A man will tell you you're crazy trying to walk in those shoes but ah well it ain't since the 18th century did men wear highheels so knock yourself out I suppose lol
    Beside from the walking concern , there's no real "clubbing shoes" me think. It's just shoes.

What Guys Said 8

• They look a bit high for my taste

• Isn't it time for your mom to let you pick your own clothes? Parents should just give their children a clothing allowance and let them wear what they want. Your mom needs to let you grow up. You will be wearing them, not her.

• Nice shoes for nice feet

• For your age yeah, and they do look like they would be hard and painful to walk in.

• They're fine you want to see some of the ones my daughter wears those are flatties...

• Damn too long :p

• If they are comfortable and you like em I'd say get em

• Yeah, those aren't for everyday street walking

What Girls Said 8

• yeah those dont look ur age. I dont c how theyre r for clubbing though.

• No, they're fine.

• doesn't look too high and on top of that it would be easy walking in them

• I have some pink heeled platforms that have the same amount of lift they're not too high.

• Narh, i dont think they're too high :) They're awesome shoes tho!! :D

• Uhm if you're comfy with high heels then id say why not? But try some wedges theyre pretty comfy.

• No i disagree with your mom i think its very cute

• I wouldn't wear them if I were you.